Great Britain 1910 florin
This specimen was lot 34156 in Heritage sale 3082 (New York, January 2020), where it sold for $528. The catalog description noted, "Great Britain: Edward VII Florin 1910 MS65 NGC. An exceptional survivor of a very popular, though usually low grade, type. Bathed in a rich sunset hue, and the second finest of 23 certified examples of the date at NGC. Ex. Exeter College Collection."
Recorded mintage: 5,651,000.
Specification: 11.31 g, .925 fine silver, 28.3 mm diameter.
Catalog reference: KM 801, S-3981.
- Michael, Thomas, and Tracy L. Schmidt, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, 47th ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2019.
- Bressett, Kenneth E., A Guide Book of English Coins, Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, 2nd Ed., Racine, WI: Whitman Publishing, 1962.
- Lobel, Richard, Mark Davidson, Allan Hailstone and Eleni Calligas, Coincraft's Standard Catalogue of English and UK Coins, 1066 to Date, London: Coincraft, 1995.
- Rayner, P. Alan, and Maurice Bull, English Silver Coinage from 1649, 6th Ed., London: Spink & Son, 2015.
- Skingley, Philip, ed., Standard Catalogue of British Coins: Coins of England & the United Kingdom, 46th edition, London: Spink & Son, 2011.
- Bierrenbach, Cristiano, Warren Tucker and Sam Spiegel, Heritage World and Ancient Coins Online Auction 3082, featuring the Caranett Collection, Dallas, TX: Heritage Auction Galleries, 2019.