Revision as of 23:30, 7 May 2009 by Meontko (New page: It is considered unsporting to take information from another's work without giving credit. Many of the world coin listings cite one or more of the following works: General world coins: *...)
It is considered unsporting to take information from another's work without giving credit. Many of the world coin listings cite one or more of the following works:
General world coins:
- Krause, Chester L, and Clifford Mishler, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1701-1800, 3rd ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2002.
- Krause, Chester L., and Colin R. Bruce II, Standard Catalog of World Coins: Spain, Portugal ad the New World, Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2002.
- Gilboy, Frank F., The Milled Columnarios of Central and South America: Spanish American Pillar Coinage, 1732 to 1772, Regina, Saskatchewan: Prairie Wind Publishing, 1999.
- Harper, David C., ed., North American Coins & Prices: A Guide to U. S., Canadian and Mexican Coins, 17th Ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2007.
- Pimentel, Alvaro Mendes, Catálogo de Moedas Brasileiras de 1643 a 1962, 9a Ed., Rio de Janeiro, 1962.
- Prieur, Michel, and Laurent Schmitt, Le Franc VIII: Les Monnaies, Paris: Éditions les Chevau-légers, 2009.
- Droulers, Frédéric, Répertoire General des Monnaies de Louis XIII a Louis XVI (1610-1792), 2nd édition. Paris: AFPN, 1998.
World gold coins:
- Kraljevich, John, John Pack, Elizabeth O. Piper and Frank Van Valen, The Louis E. Eliasberg, Sr., Collection of World Gold Coins and Medals, Wolfboro, NH: American Numismatic Rarities, 2005.
- Friedberg, Arthur L. and Ira S. Friedberg, Gold Coins of the World, From Ancient Times to the Present, 7th ed., Clifton, NJ: Coin and Currency Institute, 2003.