Prussia 1913-A 2 mark KM 532
This coin is a one year type issued to commemorate the defeat of Napoleon at the Battle of Leipzig in 1813. This type was also accompanied by a silver three mark. Both issues were extensively saved and are today more available than the regular issue (KM 522).
Recorded mintage: 1,500,000.
Specification: 11.11 g, .900 fine silver, .321 troy oz AGW.
Catalog reference: KM 532.
- Michael, Thomas, and Tracy L. Schmidt, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, 47th ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2019.
- Craig, William D., Germanic Coinages: Charlemagne through Wilhelm II, Mountain View, CA: 1954.
- 1908 2 mark
- Bavaria 1911-D 2 mark
- 1906-A 20 mark
- 1913-D 5 pfennig
- 1913-F 5 pfennig
- 1913-D half mark
- 1913 2 mark, 25th anniversary of reign
- Prussia 1913-A 3 mark KM-535
- Prussia 1913-A 5 mark Dav-791
- Saxony 1913-E 3 mark KM-1275 battle of Leipzig
- Coins and currency dated 1913
- return to coins of German States, Prussia