Great Britain 1910 half crown
This specimen was lot 33145 in Heritage sale 3064 (Chicago, April 2018), where it sold for $336. The catalog description noted, "Edward VII 1/2 Crown 1910 MS63 ANACS. Light silvery toning with impressive underlying luster. A choice example of the type. Worthy of a premium bid." This type was struck 1902-10 with the 1910 being the most common after the 1902.
Recorded mintage: 2,558,000.
Specification: 14.14 g, .925 fine silver, 32.3 mm diameter.
Catalog reference: KM 802.
- Cuhaj, George S., and Thomas Michael, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, 42nd ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2014.
- Bressett, Kenneth E., A Guide Book of English Coins, Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries, 2nd Ed., Racine, WI: Whitman Publishing, 1962.
- Lobel, Richard, Mark Davidson, Allan Hailstone and Eleni Calligas, Coincraft's Standard Catalogue of English and UK Coins, 1066 to Date, London: Coincraft, 1995.
- Skingley, Philip, ed., Standard Catalogue of British Coins: Coins of England & the United Kingdom, 46th edition, London: Spink & Son, 2011.
- Cristiano Bierrenbach and Warren Tucker, Heritage World Coin Auction 3064, featuring the Doug Robins Collection of Canadian Tokens, Dallas, TX: Heritage Auction Galleries, 2018.