Category:Cut and countermarked coinage of the Caribbean
This page lists coins that were cut and/or countermarked for use on a number of islands in the Caribbean during colonial times. All islands (or island groups) would eventually produce their own coinage.
Pages in category "Cut and countermarked coinage of the Caribbean"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- St. Bartholomew (1819-21) 18 stuivers
- St. Kitts & Nevis No Date (1798) c/m 1 sous
- St. Kitts & Nevis No Date (1801) 9 black dogs c/m 1 real
- St. Lucia (1798) 6 escalins
- St. Lucia (1811) escalin
- St. Lucia No Date (1813) 2 livres 5 sous
- St. Lucia No Date (1813) 6 livres 15 sous
- St. Martin (1817-20) 18 stuivers
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines (1797) 1/4 dollar