Australia 2012 200 dollars
This specimen was lot 23665 in Heritage sale 3026 (Long Beach, October 2013), where it sold for $4,700. The catalog description noted, "Elizabeth II Proof gold 200 Dollars 2012-P, PF70 Ultra Cameo NGC, Diamond Jubilee with a small diamond inlaid on the surface." Since 1989, Australia has entered the bullion and collectibles market in a big way, having produced commemoratives and NCLT's numbering in the hundreds of types.
Recorded mintage: 60.
Specification: 62.21 g, 0.999 gold, 2 oz AGW, 41.1 mm diameter.
Catalog reference: KM-1702.
- Michael, Thomas, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 2001-Date, 11th ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2016.
- McDonald, Greg, The Pocket Guide to Australian Coins and Banknotes, 23rd ed., Lavington, Australia, 2017.
- Bierrenbach, Cristiano, Warren Tucker and Scott Cordry, Heritage Signature Auction 3026, World & Ancient Coins, featuring the RLM Collection, Part Two, the Nogales Collection and the Goetz Medals Die Archive, Dallas, TX: Heritage Auction Galleries, 2013.
- 2011-P 50 dollars, great white shark, Discover Australia, ½ oz platinum
- 2011 100 dollars, platypus
- 2012 10 cents
- 2012 50 cents, arms reverse
- 2012 2 dollars, Year of the Dragon
- Australia 2012 8 dollars KM-1794 Year of the Dragon
- 2012 30 dollars, Year of the Dragon
- 2012-P 100 dollars, 1 oz gold, Year of the Dragon
- Australia 2013 50 dollars KM-2054 gold kookaburra
- Coins and currency dated 2012
- return to coins of Australia