Australia 1915-P sovereign
"Australien, George V. 1910-1936. Sovereign 1915 P, Perth. NGC MS64. (Australia, George V, 1910-36, sovereign of 1915, Perth mint. Uncirculated.)"This type, struck 1911-31 at Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, is identical to the ordinary British sovereign in every respect except for the mintmark.
Recorded mintage: 1,346,000.
Specification: 7.99 g, .917 fine gold, 0.234 troy oz AGW.
Catalog reference: Seaby 4001. Fr-40, Fr-38.
- Cuhaj, George S., and Thomas Michael, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, 42nd ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2014.
- Friedberg, Arthur L. and Ira S. Friedberg, Gold Coins of the World, From Ancient Times to the Present, 7th ed., Clifton, NJ: Coin and Currency Institute, 2003.
- Lobel, Richard, Mark Davidson, Allan Hailstone and Eleni Calligas, Coincraft's Standard Catalogue of English and UK Coins, 1066 to Date, London: Coincraft, 1995.
- Skingley, Philip, ed., Standard Catalogue of British Coins: Coins of England & the United Kingdom, 46th edition, London: Spink & Son, 2011.
- McDonald, Greg, The Pocket Guide to Australian Coins and Banknotes, 23rd ed., Lavington, Australia, 2017.
- Richter, Jurg, Sincona Auction 59: Gold and Silver Coins and Medals; Coins and Medals from Switzerland, Zurich: SINCONA AG, 2019.