Australia 2009 15 dollars KM-1891
This specimen was lot 3335 in Goldberg sale 90 (Los Angeles, January 2016), where it sold for $141. The catalog description noted, "Australia. 15 Dollars, 2009. Year of the Ox. PCGS graded MS-68." Since 1989, Australia has entered the bullion and collectibles market in a big way, having produced commemoratives and NCLT's numbering in the hundreds of types.
Recorded mintage: unknown.
Specification: 3.11 g, 0.999 gold, 0.10 oz AGW, 16.1 mm diameter.
Catalog reference: KM-1891.
- Michael, Thomas, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 2001-Date, 11th ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2016.
- McDonald, Greg, The Pocket Guide to Australian Coins and Banknotes, 23rd ed., Lavington, Australia, 2017.
- Goldberg, Ira, Larry Goldberg, John Lavender, Yifu Che, Jason Villareal and Stephen Harvey, Goldberg Sale 90: the Pre-Long Beach Auction, Los Angeles: Goldberg Coins and Collectibles, 2016.
- Australia 2004 200 dollars
- Australia 2006 5 dollars KM-959
- Australia 2006 15 dollars KM-960
- 2009 5 cents
- 2009 dollar, kangaroo reverse
- 2009 2 dollars
- 2009 25 dollars, gold sovereign
- 2009 50 dollars, platinum kangaroo
- 2011 100 dollars, platypus
- 2015-P 15 dollars, Battle of the Coral Sea
- Coins and currency dated 2009
- return to coins of Australia