Australia 2001-P 100 dollars Fr-B20
"Australien, Elizabeth II. 1952-. 100 Dollars 2001. Auf die 150-Jahrfeier des ersten Goldrausches. Im Originaletui. KM 906. Polierte Platte. FDC. (commonwealth of Australia, Elizabeth II, since 1952, one hundred dollars of 2001, 150th anniversary of the first gold rush in Australia. Original box, Choice Proof.)"This NCLT is not KM 906, which was released in 2003. McDonald (p. 298) says 577 were sold out of 1500 minted.
Recorded mintage: unknown but not rare.
Specification: 31.10 g, .999 fine gold, 1.000 troy oz AGW, 32.1 mm diameter; this specimen 31.14 g.
Catalog reference: KM unlisted, Fr-B20.
- Michael, Thomas, Standard Catalog of World Coins, 2001-Date, 11th ed., Iola, WI: Krause Publications, 2016.
- McDonald, Greg, The Pocket Guide to Australian Coins and Banknotes, 23rd ed., Lavington, Australia, 2017.
- Friedberg, Arthur L. and Ira S. Friedberg, Gold Coins of the World, From Ancient Times to the Present, 7th ed., Clifton, NJ: Coin and Currency Institute, 2003.
- McDonald, Greg, The Pocket Guide to Australian Coins and Banknotes, 23rd ed., Lavington, Australia, 2017
- Richter, Jurg, Sincona Auction 51: Gold and Silver Coins and Medals; Coins and Medals from Switzerland, Zurich: SINCONA AG, 2018.